cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

BT won't place order to port my number from Virgin

I placed an order to port my number when I opened my account as I moved out on 8th August 2014. A week passed and I had no confirmation for my number change- I followed this up 2-3 times and eventually got a confirmation e mail on 23rd august stating one day. Since then I have called BT numerous times and they have not been able to pinpoint the order. Virgin keep telling me that BT have not yet placed the order. Today I got through to a member of the number port team since raising a complaint-based in India he advised me that the reference number I have him was showing an order but had not been sent through to them to action from the sale department despite my confirmation! He gave me a contact and upon calling the sales team back in UK they advised me that the number port is all set and will go through on Monday 15th Septemeber. I think great finally- now I can stop paying my £100 per month charge to Virgin and close my account..... Wrong- I called virgin and they again advised me that BT have still not contacted them to request a number port! I can't believe this. I don't know where to go or what to do, no one in customer services can help or does not seem to care. I'm always left with a promise that its getting passed onto the next department but nothing happens. I'm paying over £100 a month to keep my virgin account open as well as my BT contract- all because BT won't place the order! Please help me has anyone else successfully ported a number from virgin? Why these problems???
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT won't place order to port my number from Virgin

Hi Stevens_terry1987

Sorry for the problems experienced when trying to port your number.

I can have this looked into for you send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile you will find it in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings