cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jazznorthwest
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT8500 Missed Call List

First of all let me say this is the best invention since sliced bread, not one unwanted call in the last 6 weeks since I received them. Well done BT.  The only simple thing I've been unable to do is to list just the missed calls once the indication of missed calls has disappeared. For example if I pick up the phone and see there are missed calls, I press the OK button and from there I can "Delete all missed calls".  If at that point I don't delete them, the number of missed calls disappears from the display, and I have yet to find a way to list them again, other than to list all calls and delete all of them, or delete them individually.  The only way I have found to get back to a list of 'missed calls' only, is to ring my phone from my mobile and then hang up so I can get the display back.  Any ideas?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT8500 Missed Call List

I think that may just be the way some phones operate - I have a completely different (Panasonic) model which seems the same. It has an on screen alert for missed calls, but once they've been viewed the indicator disappears and each call gets ticked like the rest of list. In other words it's viewing rather than calling which removes the "missed" indications.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi jazznorthwest,

I've just taken a look at the user guide and it seems that the only way to view them again is via the list all calls option.  Check out page 35 on the user guide for more info on the BT8500 missed calls list functions.

Cheers

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Highlighted
jazznorthwest
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Many thanks, that's confirmed what I suspected.  The answer then is to ring your phone from a mobile and hang up as mentioned initially.

0 Ratings