cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Billing

I have been sent a bailiffs letter and I have never been connected to BT due to engineers not turning up 3 times, I was on the phone numerous times to BT and even had to get refund due to BT taking money out my bank and thought this matter had been cleared up
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Billing

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Pedro07,

We'll need to take a look into your account(s) to see what happened. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll be back in touch within a couple of working days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Been trying to call numerous times but always get put on hold. As I said I cancelled the account before it even got fitted due to engineers not turning up twice and I've been sent a final bill for £651.41 which has left me £50 out off pocket when I had to reclaim money back the first time around. My BT ref **Edited**

I wish this matter to be resolved as it has been nothing but headache from day one

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Pedro07

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry you're having these problems.  It doesn't look like we have received your details.  Can you send us over your details and we will help you sort this out?

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings