cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
athegn
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Bulk loading contacts to BT phones

Virtually all mobile phones have some facility to bulk load contacts i.e. i have my contacts on Google and any of my phones just download contacts; I do not have to add all individully.

Why do not all BT phones have this simple facility e.g. via  USB/SD card connection; costs pennies with current manufacturing?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bulk loading contacts to BT phones

probably as there is not a lot of call for it - not with my panasonic phone or any other house phone I had

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bulk loading contacts to BT phones

Mobile phones can also connect to the internet and take photos but those for landlines generally don't, whether marketed by BT or not. There may be some with the facility you're looking for but I can't recall ever coming across one, having looked at many and owned several.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings