cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

By have been ripping me off for 7 years

My line hasn't worked properly ie crackling can't hear, or not working at all, but was getting broad band which the open reach guys couldn't work out, I have had open reach out probably 20 times, my neighbours all have same issue, they connect one house and another house didn't work, whoever complains most get working line, now they have run the line through ditch and on top of neighbours hedge so he can't cut it??? I've spent hundreds of pounds on mobile to bt, finally left them to go with europasat, to get broadband through satellite but will have to suffer no having phone line, even though by by law should be making sure I have a phone line, when I said I'm leaving they said that I should stay as then line can't get fixed and basically tried putting down to my fault that line won't get fixed as I'm leaving but they havnt fixed it in 7 years! I've got pictures of the cabling they put through ditch/hedge but can't upload
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: By have been ripping me off for 7 years

Hi Carly9198,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having so many problems with the line. If it's still with BT I'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Just drop me an email with the details. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings