cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonscott
Message 1 of 2

Call Protect - Adding New Numbers

I'm working at home today and got a call from a non-local number I didn't recognise and therefore I waited for the number to go to the answerphone (I never answer them) and dialed 1572.  It repeated the number back to me as the last number called and I added it to my block list.

About an hour or so later the same number called again.  I performed the same procedure as above only to be told, not surprisingly, the number had already been added.

Is there some delay in new numbers being added and the block coming into action?

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
pompey1898
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Call Protect - Adding New Numbers

@simonscottwrote:

I'm working at home today and got a call from a non-local number I didn't recognise and therefore I waited for the number to go to the answerphone (I never answer them) and dialed 1572.  It repeated the number back to me as the last number called and I added it to my block list.

About an hour or so later the same number called again.  I performed the same procedure as above only to be told, not surprisingly, the number had already been added.

Is there some delay in new numbers being added and the block coming into action?Yes

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Ratings