cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Call Protect problem

Like countless other people I’m constantly bombarded by scam calls, and like others I subscribe to the Call Protect service. However I now find that I cannot put any more numbers into my blacklist due to it being full. My quandary is, which numbers to I delete to make way for new insertions. No doubt deleted numbers will be recycled. What’s the point of the service if out blocked numbers are limited?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Call Protect problem

@bayardmmwrote:

Like countless other people I’m constantly bombarded by scam calls, and like others I subscribe to the Call Protect service. However I now find that I cannot put any more numbers into my blacklist due to it being full. My quandary is, which numbers to I delete to make way for new insertions. No doubt deleted numbers will be recycled. What’s the point of the service if out blocked numbers are limited?

I, like numerous others, have complained about this limit.  To add insult to injury one can only delete numbers one at a time which is extremely time consuming.

Maybe one day the mods will pressure BT into increasing the number ?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Call Protect problem

You should delete the oldest ones first as most of the time these are recycled numbers. If you are getting a lot of these calls maybe look into getting a phone which can block the numbers without the need to use 1572 or the call guardian feature can be useful as well to deter these people from annoying you 

0 Ratings