cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cslogg
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Call Protect

Try as I might I cannot access my Call Protect to update/change settings or numbers.When ever I click on any link to it I am taken to a page that thinks I want to progress an order.My Call Protect is activated.

It has been like this for some time now and I thought it would be rectified,but no such luck.Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Call Protect

Hi @cslogg I'm sorry to see you're having problems managing your BT Call Protect settings. Are you logging into MyBT with your primary BT ID and clicking on manage extras. 

0 Ratings
cslogg
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes.I am loggng in with my main id and whatever link I click in I am taken to  progress order page.

I have used ipad,imac and Windows laptop in case they were at fault

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @cslogg Thanks for confirming that and posting back. We be happy to look into what is going wrong here for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. check here
https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 5 of 5

@csloggwrote:

Try as I might I cannot access my Call Protect to update/change settings or numbers.When ever I click on any link to it I am taken to a page that thinks I want to progress an order.My Call Protect is activated.

It has been like this for some time now and I thought it would be rectified,but no such luck.Can anyone help?

Hi @cslogg,

This is the link I use to take me straight to Call Protect, avoiding the tedious My BT, :-

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-f1aca0f0-9277-1028-a2aa-843bdb4e0000&G...

I have posted this for others and it has worked.  Hope it does for you too.

0 Ratings