cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cslogg
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Call Protect

Try as I might I cannot access my Call Protect to update/change settings or numbers.When ever I click on any link to it I am taken to a page that thinks I want to progress an order.My Call Protect is activated.

It has been like this for some time now and I thought it would be rectified,but no such luck.Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Call Protect

Hi @cslogg I'm sorry to see you're having problems managing your BT Call Protect settings. Are you logging into MyBT with your primary BT ID and clicking on manage extras. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
cslogg
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes.I am loggng in with my main id and whatever link I click in I am taken to  progress order page.

I have used ipad,imac and Windows laptop in case they were at fault

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @cslogg Thanks for confirming that and posting back. We be happy to look into what is going wrong here for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. check here
https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 5 of 5

@csloggwrote:

Try as I might I cannot access my Call Protect to update/change settings or numbers.When ever I click on any link to it I am taken to a page that thinks I want to progress an order.My Call Protect is activated.

It has been like this for some time now and I thought it would be rectified,but no such luck.Can anyone help?

Hi @cslogg,

This is the link I use to take me straight to Call Protect, avoiding the tedious My BT, :-

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-f1aca0f0-9277-1028-a2aa-843bdb4e0000&G...

I have posted this for others and it has worked.  Hope it does for you too.

0 Ratings