cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Call Redirect cancelling

I have been trying to contact the billing department but am simply unable to get through to them. I want to cancel my caller redirect feature on my landline. I cannot find any link online for me to do that. Can anyone please help?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Call Redirect cancelling

Hi @umeruqaili,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you are having problems getting through to cancel Call Redirect.  We are busy at the moment due to the current situation that's happening at the moment.  I appreciate your time.  Have you managed to speak to one of my colleagues since posting?

Let me know please.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi Robbie

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, I tried twice but after waiting for almost 45 minutes the first time and 1 hour the second time I gave up. I understand that things must be extremely busy given the situation. Is there any way I can get my caller redirect feature cancelled without calling?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

@umeruqaili

Sorry to hear that you have been unable to get speaking to us.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we can cancel Call Redirect for you. We are really busy at the moment so it may take longer than the normal two days for us to get back to you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

I have the same problem - Caller Redirect - never asked for it, don't want it, have never wanted it, am getting billed £30+ for it. Can you help me before I ditch BT altogether?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Hi. I know it can be quite frustrating but one of the moderators on this group should now contact u soon and sort it out. My caller redirect was cancelled instantly and I got a refund for the months that were already charged. You have messaged in the right place. I would suggest private messaging one of the moderators directly to speed up the process. Hope this helps 

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

@streapadair   The moderators are unable to respond to direct PMs. I am alerting them to your problem and they will get back to you via this thread if they can help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi @streapadair,

Thank you for posting if you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you get that call redirect canceled.

I've sent you a PM with details on how to contact the mod team.

Thanks

PaddyB