cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Caller Display / FTTP / Digital Voice

I upgraded to FTTP / Digital Voice on the 12th of August and after contacting 151 three times now (tickets keep getting auto closed as complete!) I am still without Caller ID on inbound calls.  I spoke to them this morning for the last time and have just had another text that has said this is now fixed - nope.

I was advised to buy BT phones initially so I did and replaced my Panasonic DECT phones - still same issue.  I've tried with the BT phones plugged into the back of the HUB and now paired over Wifi - still same issue.

I've seen similar posts on this forum but no clear fix.

Could someone help please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Caller Display / FTTP / Digital Voice

If you have digital voice and got digital phone from BT then you should not connect to phone socket on hub but they should be registered by going to hub manager. The phones are connected to the SH2 acting as a Dect base station and not by wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for clarifying this is using DECT and not Wifi but as stated, they are paired with the Hub now and not with their own base stations.  Still same issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

if they are now paired with hub as the dect base station (and not connected to phone socket on hub) is the hub manager showing ready where your phone number is ?

if so and still no caller display then phone FTTP 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Yeah both paired / service ready and both phones showing on the HUB management page.  Will try calling the number now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

On the phone for 15 mins waiting to get through to someone, think I'll give it a go later.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

20 mins on the phone this time, still no reply.

Is there a way to get someone to call me?  This service has been in for a month now and is still not working.  Every ticket I raise get's closed with 'you confirmed this is now working' and I clearly didn't.  Very frustrating.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Sorry but you just neeed to persevere calling 150

0 Ratings