cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgz2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Caller Display

Is this really a national fault? How long has this fault been known about? My caller display stopped working and I have had to reopen the BT fault 4 times now. Does anyone at BT know what is going on? Openreach have visited, changed sockets and still the problem remains unresolved. According to the latest chat with BT there is currently no solution but it is being worked on. No solution means no-one has had their caller display fault resolved. Is that true?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Caller Display

if you try a forum search you will find many posts on the subject
0 Ratings
cgz2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

I know there are many posts on this. Why does BT insist it is a fault with no solution yet it seems some on here have had their fault resolved?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

it appears to be an intermittant problem and almost impossible to track down that is why you are being told it has no resolution yet
0 Ratings
Highlighted
cgz2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

If that's true then no-one, nationwide, has had their caller display fault fixed. Is that true?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

the fault is intermittent some peoples caller display works without problems other have been resolved some still has problems there appears there is no standard cure
0 Ratings
beans44
Message 7 of 8

You do realise if you have your caller display put back on you sign up for another one year contract!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

@beans44 wrote:

You do realise if you have your caller display put back on you sign up for another one year contract!

Only if you want it free. If you are happy to pay the monthly charge, then your contract is not affected.

0 Ratings