Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrkwat
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Caller display not working

Go to solution
Hi, just joined BT, very happy with service so far apart from the caller display not working, our phone has BT Call Guardian screening so all calls are not being reckonised sending them to the guardian first, tried *#234# as mentioned but get "service not available", any help would be much appreciated... Thanks,
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Caller display not working

Go to solution
Did you request to have caller display or BT privacy when you took up the service?
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @mrkwat,

That message pops up generally when you don't have Caller Display as a Calling Feature. Would you like help getting it ordered? I'd be glad to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

mrkwat
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks Devon_Dave, made me look back at what i selected when i signed up, then realised that there was no mention of caller display (to be honest i thought this was all included these days) rang 150 and got it added - thank you.
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Glad I could help. There are a lot of basic facilities that do not seem to be offered by the call centre's when you take up a service with BT. It is a shame as a lot of these new customers assume they are part of the package from the outset
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.