cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rosem89
Message 1 of 3

Can I cancel my contract br haven't kept there side of contract

By were supposed to move my contract to my new on on 28th September surprise still don't have it I've had people to phone 6 times each time being told bt will phone me back or sat in a que they have messaged me once to say they will ring on that day and didn't, and the next time they ring the customer service was disgusting I was told to get the previous owner to cancel the line and when I asked how to do this as there dead they told me to ask them? So I said so you want me to go to the grave and ask them to cancel the line and the lady said yes! seriously!!!!she was supposed to ring me back and never did! It's a joke and I'm still paying a bill for a service that I'm not being provided I have nothing at all I don't want to carry on with this contract there not keeping there side of contract up and I'm not being provided any service that I'm paying for
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I cancel my contract br haven't kept there side of contract

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I cancel my contract br haven't kept there side of contract

Hi Rosem89,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your home move order. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings