cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonbouy
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't manage Line Rental. Postcode and Phone number mismatch.

Go to solution

Hi

Whenever I try to change or manage my Line Rental the supplied form always returns a mismatch between the Phone Number and Postcode.

The Postcode and Phone Number however appear clear as day on my bills every month.  I had thought previously that because my billing address details were wrong this was the problem, however the details have been changed now by your support departement and although they are still wrong despite a couple of attempts from me to get them rectified at least they've now got the postcode right.

Yet still the problem persists and has gone past the point of being frustrating to the point of being boring so I suppose that's some sort of progress.

The message I constantly recieve despite the entered detials being correct reads:

Sorry - your telephone number and your post code do not match. Please try again. Be careful not to include any spaces or other formatting.

Is there anyone here that can help with this?

TIA

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't manage Line Rental. Postcode and Phone number mismatch.

Go to solution

I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at your account and they should post contact info here later this morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Jonbouy, 

Thanks for your post. 

I can take a look at this to see what is causing the issue. Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch. 

Thanks,

OlgaC

0 Ratings
Jonbouy
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Issue seems to have been resolved now.

Thank You.
0 Ratings