Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
derekburch
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Cancel Openreach visit

I’ve tried cancelling a BT openreach engineer visit by phone and online, and had no success. Can anyone help me please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Message 2 of 8

Re: Cancel Openreach visit

@derekburch sorry about that, the visit can only be cancelled if you contact us before 2pm the day before the visit.  Is  the visit after this time frame?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 8

Have you been in contact with your comms provider? (BT, sky, planet, Vodafone etc)
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
derekburch
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

We were not given a timeframe, we were just told this would be normally done within two weeks, but it could take longer.

The only details we were given was survey ID **** & ticket number ******. We tried several times, but the recording stated experiencing high level of calls. We never got through to a call handler.

Our internet service provider (Vodafone) managed to contact someone, but they were told they couldn’t talk on our behalf. For more information you can contact my wife on Edited by Moderator. Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
derekburch
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

We contacted our provider (Vodafone) but they’ not allowed to speak on our behalf.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@derekburch I've removed the mobile number as posting private info is not permitted.  I'm afraid we won't be able to help you with this if BT are not your provider.  You will need to make any arrangements directly with Vodafone.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

This is a BT Retail forum, and has nothing to do with Openreach, who work for your provider, and many others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
derekburch
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Thank you, we’ve tried all this, and we seem to be going around in circles.

I’ll try contacting Vodafone again.
0 Ratings