cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riddell9
Message 1 of 3

Cancel account

I am moving house and have waited twice for an engineer that hasn't shown up. No appology or heads up that they weren't coming. I can't keep taking days off to have someone not show up. It is also terrible service and doesn't deserve my money. Has anyone had any luck cancelling there account over lack of provided service. I'm currently paying bt to take a day off work every week to be stuck in my house without internet or phone.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Davef1uk
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cancel account

I would like to cancel my account also. I have already called customer services over price increases a week ago, and they are in the process of recovering voice recording. As i am not happy with BT and increasing costs for such bad services.

I recieved notification of price increases on the 27th July. I would like to use my 30 day notification cancellation rights under new price changes.

Under these terms i should not have to pay for cancellation or termination of my account. Please close it.

Thank you.

Ps.. Your welcome to call me back to go through cancellation.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cancel account

This forum is essentially a customer to customer affair and you can't use it to operate your BT account. Call 150 and say, "Cancel." Do it today if you don't want to miss the deadline.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings