Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Cancelling a fault

Hi,

I started the landline fault checker and now no longer need the fault - it was an issue on my end - now sorted. I don't seem to have any way of resolving or cancelling the existing fault? I was going to try the live chat, although can't seem to find that option.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelling a fault

There is currently no live chat so you need to phone 150 to cancel your fault and stop engineer visit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

So it didn’t actually complete, so if I go to track my fault - it’s not there. If I try to report a landline fault again - it asks me to resume the previous fault. I’m due to migrate to fttp/digital voice on the 12th Aug, so assume it’ll just clear itself out? Only shows in My BT when I login and then says there’s no fault when I tap the message.
Thanks,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

If you never finished reporting fault then just ignore it and wait for your FTTP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.