Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
grungernut
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Charge for call not made

Hi

I have a charge on my new bill for 0.50 that I did not make, not the end of the world I know but I do not use or even own and landline phone so it is just not possible that a call has been made, the line has only been installed under a month and a handset has never been plugged into it. I only have the line for the Broadband, does anybody know is this a common thing or does it indicate a fault please.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charge for call not made

Have you had a fault at all on your line recently?
Your line may have been in contact with someone else's line.
Suggest you make a call to your mobile phone from your landline and make sure the correct number us displayed
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
grungernut
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply m8, I dont own a handset I would need to borrow one but I will try that as it makes sense to test it, I have not had any faults I have only been connected about 3 weeks.

0 Ratings
lisaddlv
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I've had exactly the same thing on my first bill. I questioned it on Live Chat as soon as I saw it and was told they couldn't look into it until I'd actually been billed! so, guess what I'll be doing in my lunch break today?

I guess they do it to all new connections for some reason.

0 Ratings