cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fiona74
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Complaint!!

Having had nearly 2 months of no internet, countless failed engineers, failed call backs, i spend a minimum of 2 hours a day on the phone to BT!! BT are still no closer to resolving my issue. Everyone i speak to tells me different information and noone will take ownership!! Being passed from department to department. i now want to complain to the ombudsman, how do I do this? Its clear that countless mistakes by BT show they dont read anything on the account and try to get u off the phone asap!! They fob it off as another department!!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint!!

You need mod help as they will take ownership of your problem and give one point of contact. They will post a contact us link. 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint!!

Hi Fiona74, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post Smiley Happy

It sounds like you have been having a nightmare. I can take things from here. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings