cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradrae
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Costumer services the worst ever

Not even going to wast more time with a long text. Nothing done , bad contact , too long. Cancelled as it took too long. Every different person who phones doesn't sort anything. Had no phone or internet now for 21 days and with a autistic daughter our house hold due to bt is hell 3G used. Can't get by wifi wish I never left sky.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Costumer services the worst ever

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

Perhaps if you posted what exactly your problems are somebody on here might be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 6

Hi Bradrae, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry that you have had problems with your service. I can take things from here. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Bradrae
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Now been six weeks with email after email phone call after phone call still no phone line or internet and promises given by BT daily. Nobody seems to be able to connect my phone that they disconnected. Please help 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Bradrae,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get in touch with you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
cber07
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Hi Bradrae, I just joined and posted my own comment but experiencing similar terrible customer service, constant let downs and lack of real information from BT
0 Ratings