Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mumba
Message 1 of 6

DATA INTEGRITY: NO DIAL TONE OR DSL

Go to solution

I have an issue that's dragged on.

I have been told it is a data integrity issue (i.e. a BT f**k up), but it has left me with no dial tone and unable to use my BB or Landline. This has been the case for over a week and I'm sick of it. This is because every time I speak with someone. They go through the same bloody steps and tell me it will be fixed and we'll call you back. This has been the case for a week. Most recently, I was told this issue would be resolved today. But I'm not surprised in the least that it has not!!!
I've lost my patients, and quite frankly if I can't get this resolved now I'm just going to cancel my BT service. If you can call this joke of a situation a service.
Are there any mods out there that can get this resolved?!
Sincerely,
Fed up

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: DATA INTEGRITY: NO DIAL TONE OR DSL

Go to solution

@Mumba I'm really sorry your line and broadband are not working.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.  I'll be honest if it's with the Data Integrity team already we may not be able to help but we will be able to check to ensure it's been reported properly and with the correct people who can fix whatever the issue may be.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Mumba
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Cheers,
Responded to your DM
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Mumba,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've ran a few checks on your line and its picking up a fault at the exchange. I've reported the fault to our suppliers they expect the fault to be repaired tomorrow. I'll follow up with you again when I'm back in the office on Monday.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Mumba
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@PaddyB  and @NeilO ,

You guys are the champions of whatever is left of BT's customer service. Unfortunately, my recent experience has not changed my mind to leave BT but I appriceit clear, concise and effective help. So I'm writting back to show my grattitude. 

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Mumba,

Thank you for posting back and confirming the service is working. I've checked the notes from the engineer and the fault was at the exchange.

I glad the service has been repaired and please once again accept my apology for the delay in getting the service repaired.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings