cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Digital Voice - 3rd Attempt by BT to setup service failed

I was offered a swtich to Digital Voice back in April which got as far as allowing outgoing calls but not incoming calls.  Copper line is still active.

Called BT Fibre support and they had no idea why this didn't work and could only suggest that the order be cancelled and then restarted again.  Did this and on attempt 2 the same situation - outgoing but not incoming.

Another hour or two on the phone and BT still had no idea why and could only suggest that the order be canceled and restarted again but the problem would be flagged to the migration team.

Third attempt last week and still the same problem.

Any suggestions about how I can elevate this problem to get it resolved.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Digital Voice - 3rd Attempt by BT to setup service failed

do you have FTTP or FTTC?

does your phone number show on hub manager home page?  blue or greyed out?

if your can access select your phone number and access phone settings then have you tried 'reset base settings'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Digital Voice - 3rd Attempt by BT to setup service failed

The service is FTTP.  The Hub shows the service is ready and with my correct phone number.

I have tried powering on off the hub but it makes no difference.  I'll try Reset Base Settings but doubt if that will make any difference - I'll let you know.

When checking the order status it shows that Incoming Calls are a problem and being worked on but then its always said that and never changes.

Thanks

0 Ratings