cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mrsfinderz
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

End of tether new build connection...anyone got advice??

Ordered new line in December 2013 and still no connection. Numerous calls to BT who cannot tell me what the delay is (other than it is with Open Reach) but just say "it should not have taken this long".

Failed to meet two dates we were previously given, having waited in all day.

I have been given a date for them to give me an "update" for 2 weeks time but having spoken to someone there today, it is very clear that the work is not going to be done by this date, and that they do not seem to have any info on when it will be done.I am so fed up with being fobbed off, and so fed up with not being able to contact anyone for 7 months and no end in sight.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: End of tether new build connection...anyone got advice??

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: End of tether new build connection...anyone got advice??

Hi Mrsfinderz,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings