cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Engineer fails to turn up

@mossy05 I'm sorry the chat helpdesk were unable to help. If you would like one of the Mod team to look into this for you please send over your details using the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mossy05
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 27

Thanks but I will pass. Sky have today sorted my phone line after placing the order last night. It took them 12 hours to do what BT failed to do in 2 weeks. Says it all. I am glad to be rid of BT and will never use them until such time as they listen to their customers and start delivering what they are supposed too.
0 Ratings
mossy05
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 27

BT just dont give up. Happily sat at home having nothing to do with BT anymore and I get a bill from them for £224. They are charging me for Infinity that they never delivered, £130 installation fee for a phone line that I never needed and that they then cut off. Absolute amateurs. If 1p from this company comes out my bank, I will be taking it further.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 27

further moderator help requested
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

Hi Mossy05,

I am sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly charged after canceling your order. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mossy05
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 27

I have been emailed today to tell me that they will call on the 9 Dec to update me on my order. What order? They failed to deliver infinity and cut my phone line off. All I want now is for them to leave me alone. I am more than content with the provider I am with now. It is kind of funny that they are still trying to chase their own tail though. Bunch of clowns lol
0 Ratings
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 27

Did you contact @PaddyB via the contact link on his profile?
0 Ratings