cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andystaffs
Message 1 of 5

Extensions Not Working

Go to solution
I'm with Talktalk. Moved house. Retained number. Talktalk sent BT Openreach engineer to install. He decided to fit a new Mastersocket and moved it's position at the same time. Now non of my extensions work just the one phone going into the master socket. How can I check if the engineer failed to connect them when he fitted the master socket or if they weren't working before his visit.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Extensions Not Working

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail, which has nothing to do with Openreach, who work for most providers,

This is a BT Retail forum only, please can you post on the TalkTalk user forum.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Andystaffs
Message 3 of 5

Re: Not Working

Go to solution
Sorry. Thought it better to consult the people that did the job. Silly me.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

This is a forum for BT RETAIL customer and has no connection to openreach. You need to go back to TT and get them to sort it out

sounds like extension wiring not connected to connections 2&5 in your new master

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
TALKTALK don’t pay for any TRC work on Installs so the Openreach Engineer can’t work beyond the demarcation point, that being the NTE.
0 Ratings