cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adrian170
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Extra care team

Is this the right forum to make a complaint about a two month wait for line installation in 94 yr old invalids home? I apologise if it's not. Thankyou
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Extra care team

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

They can only help if your order has be placed with BT Retail, and not another Service Provider.

Have you contacted the UK Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings
Adrian170
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your response. I may have been premature since l was promised a phone from the extra car team today. However l thought l would get the ball rolling in case of further disappointment.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Adrian170 I'm sorry to see your relative has been waiting 2 months for their service to be connected. If the care team are calling you a complaint will have already been registered on your relatives account but in case you do need further assistance after they call I've made the contact the mods link visible to you.

You'll find it by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Adrian170
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Neil0. I appreciate the connection . I have now been given an installation of 4th July 2016. However in response to a query l was told that l could contact then on BT_SMS. This is not a valid texting number. Thanks Adrian
0 Ratings