cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G_D_H
Message 1 of 2

FRUSTRATED AND STRESSED.

Have been using 'online chat' for the last 3 consecutive days to BT India to try and get help with various problems with my account. I estimate I have spent a minimum of 5 hours total either using online chat or taking calls from BT India. 

They transfer me around, the calls get disconnected, they use untruths to get you to close the chat window (presumably so that they do not have deal with you). 

Most worryingly it has become clear that they are witholding pertinent information regarding my account which is probably related to my problem whilst at the same time they blame my problem on a fault, which may cost me 129.99 to fix. This is untrue.

Managed to get transferred to somebody in BT UK, after I explained my situation they offered to check it all out, call me back on my mobile, but then predicatably failed to do so. 

Thought I would give it another go today to use online chat to get to speak to somebody, anybody. 

On logging in, it now asks for these 2 additional personal details, which are cumpolsory in order to proceed:

ECLIPSE FLOW ID

BT MOBILE NUMBER

Google search for eclipse flow ID reveals nothing and a BT mobile number is compulsory to use online chat? I dont have one.....

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THEY ARE ??

At the end of the day I am being billed for a service which is mostly not working, its not cheap. I can not get any reliable help or information and I have definately been shockingly deceived by BT India.

I just want to speak to somebody.... I have a phone I am paying for but cant use. I have a prepay mobile that I dont buy credit for. I have the internet, but now online chat is closed to me.

Its like you dont want to deal with me.. fob off - drop calls, make yourselves difficult to contact.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: FRUSTRATED AND STRESSED.

Hi G_D_H,

Welcome to the community forum. There was an issue with the chat link this morning but this has now been fixed. I would like to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings