Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chunks2306
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Fibre Phone Line Issues

Go to solution

I have now been speaking with BT on and off since last Thursday, still no phone service..  Yesterday I received a call from Colin the "fibre engineer" telling me my service had to be reprovided and in doing so my number has changed, not an issue as long as I have a working phone line.. So I get home yesterday afternoon, no phoneline.. so sat on hold being pushed from dept to dept for over 2 hours last night to eventually be told the team i need to resolve my issue is closed..

Unreal... so I have now been sat on the line again this morning since 8:30 am, after going through an automated line check that failed, listening to the we are busy announcement..

Can someone please contact me... the order reference is VOL012-*********

I am unable to secure my home as the monitored alarm will not set without a phoneline..

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chunks2306
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Fibre Phone Line Issues

Go to solution

Phone call from Bill at 11:55 today, just wanting to clarify the issue... Couple of tests... Oh YES sir we'll need to pass that out to engineering... GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH.... 6pm, still no update, still no phone line, still unable to secure my house... Contract expires with BT this month... best give me a reason to stay or I'll be hot footing it to Mr Branson... 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Chunks2306,

Thanks for posting back.

Sorry you're having so many problems with this.  Send us over your details and we'll help get this sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Chunks2306
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

All sorted after taking to Twitter…

0 Ratings
Jharper0608
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
BT are useless - we've been similar situation. No internet or phone in 9 days and counting. Had nothing but lies from BT
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
this posters problems are solved also his was a fibre phone problem not a copper line fault
0 Ratings
Jharper0608
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Ours is fibre line and still not sorted after twitter and endless phone calls. Who is actually responsible for this? Can anyone help? Openreach or BT who we pay our bill to?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Yo will need to contact BT. If you require further help from the forum can I suggest you start your own thread as this one is solved and will not view as much as an unsolved one.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Jharper0608
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
I have started my own one. And contacted BT several times just seems to be getting us nowhere. Pulling my hair out not knowing what to do next
0 Ratings