cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron2014
Message 1 of 5

HELP ! ! ! ONGOING FAULT WITH MY PHONE SINCE 20TH SEPTEMBER

My telephone hasn't worked since I reported the fault on 20th September.

Despite half a dozen phone calls to find out what is going on and different explanations as to the nature of the problem my telephone still is not working!

A request was even made last night to speak to a manager to find out what's happening and a promised was made that one would call back within an hour but nobody has called!

The customer service I have experienced over the telphone is absolutely terrible!

Please, can someone help rtesolve this.

Thank You

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: HELP ! ! ! ONGOING FAULT WITH MY PHONE SINCE 20TH SEPTEMBER

Hi Ron2014,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you're having so many problems with the line. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Ron2014
Message 3 of 5

I had a call this afternoon to say that the fault had been located and would be fixed either today or tomorrow.

Tonight I received a text to say that the line had been fixed.

BUT...guess what....it still doesnt work!   UNBELIEVEABLE!

Can a Manager please take hold of this fault and just get it fixed, I don't think I am asking for much. My phone line has now been down for 19 (NINETEEN) days!

Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

This is a customer help customer forum.  Your posts do not go to BT

you have been offered assistance from the forum mods who are tge only BT employees on the forum. Follow the contact us link and complete the email and mods will get back yo you. You will be in a queue of other customers and it could take 3/5 days for mods to get back to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ron2014
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for the information. 

I have already contacted the mods this afternoon so will await their reply now that I know my message is in a queue.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings