Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rob24
Message 1 of 4

Historic Paper Billing

Go to solution

Doing a bit of family research and would like to get copies of itemised landline bills from 1988 and 1989. Are these documents archived or online?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Historic Paper Billing

Go to solution

You need to ask BT as you post here on the community forum does not go to BT as this is a customer help customer forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I very much doubt BT would be able to help, as full itemised billing did not start until the early 1990s, when the communications infrastructure to allow this to happen, was installed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Rob24 I've checked and we cannot supply archived invoices over 6 years old. 

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings