cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icarus
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: How can customer service be this bad?

Go for it, why pay BT a £99.99 call out fee then and additional £75.00 PER extension socket when you could just pay local joe sparky £40 to fit one.

After all, that was one of the benefits of an NTE5a. So that customers can fit their own extension wiring. All they weren't allowed to do was tamper with the back plate but given the advice on another thread that rule appears to have now also been changed.
0 Ratings
GDB2222
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

This morning at 8AM the phone rang and an automated message told me that a manager would call between 10 and 12.  Of course, there's been no call.

Any suggestion as to what I should do to get this sorted out? I feel insulted by BT's behaviour.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Hi GDB2222,

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your call back. I can look into this for you. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
GDB2222
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Paddy, that was a kind offer. I sent you my details yesterday. Can you tell me when I can expect to hear from you?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

The forum mods normally reply within3/5 working days after you have contacted them

They will contact you personally by email or phone

0 Ratings