cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How long to fix phone/broadband fault

Go to solution

Hi john
I find myself in the same situation with external cable. Booked service on 23/02/2018 and have had no less than 4 scheduled engineer appointment dates which have come and gone. I have spoken to a supervisor who phoned and stated that situation will be fixed as of yesterday. Still no connection. Where do I go from here? I cannot rely on the current fault reporting method. Is there anyone to speak to that has the authority to take immediate action?
Many thanks
Karen

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: How long to fix phone/broadband fault

Go to solution

Hi @Karen2,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your fault. We can certainly look into this for you and take over your complaint. However; there is a high chance that we would need to speak with our suppliers and book an engineer. It would most likely be the same way as the people dealing with your fault are already doing. However; we would take complete ownership and do everything we can to make sure everything is sorted.

To reach us, click on my user name and then on "Click here to contact the mods". Once you reach the top of our queue we'll get in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

Thank you so much for the reply however, the issue has since been resolved.  An engineer must have been out this morning as the modem is now working.  Happy with the result!

Once again thanks for the reply

Karen

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

Thank you so much for the reply, the issue has since been resolved.  I haven't as yet heard from anyone but an engineer must have worked on the line as the modem is now working.  Happy that it has finally been resolved.

Once again thanks for the reply

Karen

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

You are more than welcome @Karen2.

I'm happy to hear all is resolved now.

Thanks for coming back and letting all of us in the Community know.

Have a great day

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings