cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BellBell
Message 1 of 2

Hub phones playing up

I have had BT Vision and 2 Broadband hub phones for 16 months. I pay for BT Anytime calls on those phones.   A few weeks ago one of the hub phones started showing 'secrecy' which meant I could not hear anything even when the clock was ticking as if the call was being timed. I had to use only the other hub phone. Now, the second hub phone shows 'Keypad locked'. It advises 'to unlock press#' but when I press hatch I still get the message 'Keypad locked'. So now I can't use either phone and am having to use my landline phone which is costly.

I have asked BT for help and received their initial reply with the reference code but I wondered whether anyone in this forum has any similar experiences.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hub phones playing up

Hi BellBell,

What kind of Hub Phones are you using? Were the guys who've been looking into this in BT able to sort it out? Get back to me if the two phones are still not working.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Community ManagerStephanieG
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings