cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Just Going Around in Circles

I ordered a new phone line on the 18th November and an engineer was scheduled to visit on the 6th December afternoon. He seemed to be having problems  then after 3 hours he seemed to have dissapeared, at 7-00pm I rang the helpline and they could not give me any update information.

After 2 days of trying to get through again on a mobile, I finally got a further advice by text that a further appointment was arranged for the morning of the 13 December, I replied to this text by saying this was unsuitable and preferred an afternoon due to having to take time off work. Ths was backed up by calling the call centre and proofed very difficult to speak to the right person.

Lo and behold an Engineer turned up on the date and time that I didn,t want. Out of frustration I decided to cancel this order but on 2 occasions got cut off when coming to the final instruction.

I have now received a further mobile Text for an engineer arriving on a date I don,t want on the morning ofthe 13 th January 2013, a text message has been sent to say that the date and time is not suitable. I am unable to contact them by telephone due to the holiday period.

Does anybody know if BT can be contacted by Email or letter the only option is by telephone which I casn guarantee will send me around in circles again.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Just Going Around in Circles

0 Ratings