cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeP18
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Land line switch over from previous provider

On  01/09/15 BT installed internet, TV & phone into my house. When I ordered the service I requested that I keep my old phone number. After instalation I ended up with a completely new phone number. After on line chat and phoning the help line I was insured that they would sort this issue out. A few days and calls later to the helpline they said they would hand it over to their off line team. This has proved just as fruitless and I am still without my old number. I have phoned the helpline and various other departments at least 10 times  but keep being given differant excuses. They have promised to keep me up to date as to whats happening, but again nothing. Have received text messages saying they have tried to contact, but no missed calls on phone log, promoses to call back but no call, I am fed up with BT and lies and would willingly cancel the contract

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Land line switch over from previous provider

Hi MikeP18,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  I am really sorry to hear that you still don't have your old telephone number back after moving to BT.  

I will need to take a look at your account to see what is holding this up.  Please send me an email by filling in your details on our contact link.  You will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile, just click on my username (SeanD).

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings