cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilRoss
Message 1 of 4

Landline Fault not fixed

I need help with BT. I reported a landline fault on 3/2/19. BT’s fault finder showed it was a problem at the exchange and gave a fix date of the 6th. Phoned on the 7th and was told it was being worked on and would be resolved soon. Fault not resolved over the weekend, but then logged onto the fault tracker today and it said fault was completed. However, it is not fixed and now 10 days without landline. Going round in circles, so any suggestions on what to do to get BT to get the problem fixed?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Landline Fault not fixed

Are you a bt broadband customer?  If so then phone customer services 151 again and report phone fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @NeilRoss,

I'm sorry your service hasn't been repaired. If you send me in your details I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with the fault on your line.

I've sent you a private message, please can you reply to that message with you details and I'll get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings