Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Centurino
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Landline Number Porting Problem

Go to solution

Thanks for helping find a solution. Appreciate your time investment.

0 Ratings
Centurino
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

6 weeks later and I'm still fighting to get this resolved. RobbieMac phoned me 20 days ago to say he was taking over my case and would personally renumber the correct number and then find resolution and compensate me accordingly, for 6 weeks plus of abysmal service and BTSD causing chaos. I never heard from him again even though I have private messaged him requesting a phone call.

My 92-year-old Grandad is now getting letters from BT demanding he pays a £73.20 bill even though support told me not to pay until this is resolved and compensated. Demands for payments with threats of debt collection can seriously damage a 92-year-old recent widower who has never missed a payment EVER. 

One of the items on the bill is £3.00 for paper billing even though on the 18th May I received the email stating "You've chosen to get your bills online".

I was promised a callback today 25th June by the original complaint handler that RobbieMac apparently took over from, predictably they never called me.

What do I do next?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Centurino  sorry that you have not been updated. @RobbieMac  will be back in the office tomorrow and will be in touch with you then.
Has the number been successfully ported over yet?

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Centurino 

I tried calling you back this afternoon but wasn't able to reach you.

I wanted to let you know that all looks good with the number now and it's working.

Feel free to post back if you have any other issues.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Centurino
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

I've tested the number and it has been renumbered correctly and a lovely chap in support has rightfully reimbursed us for the outstanding bill. However, when he tried to enter the billing options it gave him an error message so he could not check if it was paper or paperless. He recommended I call back in 48 hours to check and change if required. Now I need to get my Grandad switched to BT Basic. Here's to another 6 weeks challenge.

0 Ratings