Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RambyUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Landline and BT services cut off

Go to solution
Hi,

I'm struggling to get an escalation to our buried landlines (about 4-5 houses) being cut off. I raised a line fault on the 1st May when we were cut off and as we have little mobile connectivity and no mobile data, phone and broadband is a crucial service for our family and our elderly neighbours. Openreach were to fix it within the week, but nothing happened, so I raised a complaint. BT (not Openreach) have told me there is no time allocated to fix this and will get back to me Friday 16th which would make this over 2 weeks with nothing. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do except receive this unbelievably slow response, other services aren't allowed to be this slow. Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks,

Dave
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Landline and BT services cut off

Go to solution

Hi RambyUK,

Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay repairing the fault on your line.  I can check what's causing the hold up from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
RambyUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Landline and BT services cut off

Go to solution
Robbie,

Thank you, I have sent through my fault and complaint incident details.

Dave
0 Ratings