Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Landline fault

Go to solution

Can someone please help

I reported a landline fault last Saturday online and had an email confirming it. It's now 7 days later and it's still not fixed....I've done the online chat 3 times and called to speak to an advisor...last person was yesterday who promised this would be fixed by midnight last night but the fault is still not fixed....had a text today to say it being looked at but when I try to track the fault it says due to technical problems I can't track it....help please

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Landline fault

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Nigeltp

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that your services have developed a fault and for the length of time this has been going on.  I appreciate the amount of times you have contacted us about this.  You can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Openreach have closed this today saying it's fixed....but it isn't so I phoned BT faults and they tested my line which shows the fault is still there...  So so so why didn't Openreach do that simple fault test before they closed the fault.... now it's classed as a different fault and they have 6 days to fix it.... I give up...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Did you contact the mods?

0 Ratings
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

I replied to the private message from Robbie with all my details yesterday

0 Ratings
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

I had a call from BT complaints last night....but they only told me the same as BT faults..... They blamed Openreach and said they would call me on the 8th November to ask me if it was fixed.. So I wait and wait and wait.....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

depending on how busy mods are it can take 2/3 working days for mods to get back to you - but they will contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks I appreciate the response 😊

0 Ratings
Nigeltp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Can anyone help please ....

BT promised again that the fault would be fixed by midnight last night....but rang them this morning and they said there's nothing they can do as it's in the hands of Openreach....it's now been 15 days without a landline... 

0 Ratings