cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Landline issue

I have an issue with my landline (no calls in/out or dial tone) - ran the landline test but it stalls at 99%.

How do I get in touch with someone (used to be live chat) to find out if there is a fault on the line.

Many thanks

Jon

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Landline issue

phone 151 and report phone fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Thanks

I've text 61998 with phone & number.

So will wait to see if anything turns up.

Was new phone at xmas but will plug anther in just rule out faulty phone

thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I would also check from test socket to ensure outside your home and avoid the £85 fallout charge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi

Tried another phone but still dial tone or calls in/out but

Calling Landline from mobile I'm getting an engaged tone & phone says 'line in use'. It doesn't ring and just a

hiss can be heard. Diagnostics team say there is no apparent fault on the line but I have nmber for the agent now.

How do I check from test socket as you suggest?

thanks again

0 Ratings