cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Landline

Go to solution

Landline Landline been off since 26th September and Homehub fluctuates Does it need an upgrade

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Landline

Go to solution

@Madamh 

If your phone is not working, then that will make your broadband unstable, as its most likely only working on one wire.

If you do not get dial tone on your phone, then you need to report it as no dial tone. Do not mention the broadband problem, otherwise it will end up in the wrong fault queue, and take much longer to be fixed. There are plenty of people who can fix phone faults, but not as many broadband people.

Once the phone fault is fixed, then the broadband will get better.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Madamh and welcome to the community.

You can report this by calling 0800 800 151. Follow @Keith_Beddoe advice. Once the line is sorted your broadband will perform as expected. Post back and let us know how you get on with it.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Good to receive help here. Phone not fully functioning since 16th September. Can make outgoing calls. BT say it's BNR. My phone works ok? Phone in, rings then clicks off ? Three failed engineers appts !
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Madamh ,

Thanks for getting back to me. This must be really frustrating for you, especially with 3 missed appointments. I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Check here: private message. Once you've sent over the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Not very happy with BT customer service and how I've been treated by BT 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Madamh,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in getting your service repaired. I've checked the details of your account. I can see that your case has been picked up by my colleagues in the Social Team, an engineer has been arranged to visit tomorrow to repair the service.

As your case has been picked up by the Social Team I do think its best to allow them to continue to deal as to avoid any double handling.

If for any reason the engineer doesn't arrive or you don't receive a call back from the Social Team, please post back and I'll take over ownership of your complaint.

Thanks

PaddyB