Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coatesh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Line Setup date passed and still no BT Line

Hello, 

On monday 9th  the BT Openworld engineer arrived, he said that he couldn't setup up the line, as they would need a surveyor to visit. He said they'd be in touch within a day or two, however its now 5 days since then and I've not had any contact from BT Openworld. How do I about finding out when the surveyor can visit & how long it will take to set up the BT line. He said there should be enough pairs leading up to the property but he couldnt connect it. 

If anyone from BT could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated, as I'd like to have a landline & internet set up as soon as possible - in a rural area with no landline, weak mobile signal & not internet is a bit like being no a deserted island! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Line Setup date passed and still no BT Line

This is a community forum where customers help customers. You post does not go to bt

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

The forum mods may be able to help and find out when you are likely to get survey/installation. They will post a contact us link when reading this. Tomorrow now. 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi coatesh,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear that there is a delay in getting your service on. I can take a look into this for you. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings