Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobee
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Line installation

Go to solution

Have waited 9 months for openreach to connect cable in new house without reason.   Complaint passed to case management 3 months ago who can do nothing to solve it.   They keep escalating problem with openreach every Tuesday with no result.    What can I do.   

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Line installation

Go to solution

Hi @Mobee 

They keep escalating problem with openreach

Who is “They”?

0 Ratings
Mobee
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

BT

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Was/is this a new build that you are trying to get connected. Are you a BT customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Mobee
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Yes new house and yes BT customer.  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mobee,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry your order has been delayed.

If you're looking to set up service at a new build address, the order can be delayed if there is any ducting or cabling work needed. If you like, I can take a look at what is happening with your order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mobee,

Once again sorry for the delay in getting your service connected however I'm really glad to hear that everything is now up and working.

Matt

0 Ratings