Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
goldmankind
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Line rental renewal

Go to solution

Hi   I am trying to renew my 12 months line rental(due on April 21st) and the online links are saying that i dont have a BT phone line. The BT customer service was also saying my Broadband conntract was about to end and tried to put me to sales to sign up for another contract. Im not wanting to give Bank details over when they say I dont have a BT phone line. My Broadband contract doesnt expire till 2019.

Help sorting this  yet another BT mess up  would be appreciated

regards

Peter

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Line rental renewal

Go to solution

Hi @goldmankind,

I'm sorry you're having problems renewing your Line Rental Saver. I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details, using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @goldmankind,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.

I've sent a request to Openreach, our suppliers, to make sure that your records are correct. It can take a couple of days for them to get back to me about this. I'll be in the office on Wednesday and will check for a reply from them.

If they are taking too long to come back to me, before your renewal, I can call you and take a payment over the phone. Before doing that, I'd rather we do all we can to enable you to do it online for this year and going forward.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @goldmankind,

I've had word back from Openreach that this should now be fixed. Can you check and see if you can place the order online please? Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
goldmankind
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Daniel
I have tried to renew the line rental online. It's still not working, how can I have Broadband if I don't have a BT phone line
Regards
Peter
0 Ratings