Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Lost landline number during broadband switch- Please help

Go to solution

Hi All

I recently made the decision to switch my landline and broadband from Sky to BT. I was told I would be able to keep my landline number. But now I am very stressed because BT cancelled my Order without informing when I spoke to customer services I was told that they would make a new order with my old landline number. But now I have received my order the landline number is incorrect. 

Does anyone know how I can retrieve my old landline number?  I am very stressed because I have had this number for over 20 years and (I've rung my number and there is no dial tone - it is inactive.)

Please help

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lost landline number during broadband switch- Please help

Go to solution

see if forum mods can help you - they are only BT employees on the forum  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Ade411,

I am so sorry to hear about this. The order should not have cancelled. Something has gone wrong and you need our help to correct it. I must make you aware that there is a chance that we can't get the number back as we don't own the telephone numbers. However; we will do all we can to help you get it back.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you for your help!

0 Ratings