Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alisonfletch
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Loudspeaker function on my landline?

Go to solution

I have rec'd a new phone after moving house. Don't know what it's called. It simply says BT HD VOICE on it. My 1st question is, how do I use loudspeaker on it (assuming it has that function). Many thanks for any help. No instructions sent with it, it just came in post with router for broadband.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Loudspeaker function on my landline?

Go to solution

did you try pressing the green call button twice?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
RIC9380
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Press the green handset key to get the dial tone and then press it again to activate to loudspeaker.
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@alisonfletch 

You can also find more info here: https://www.bt.com/help/landline/digital-voice--how-do-i-set-up-my-service-

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
alisonfletch
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

No, but I have now and that worked! I have also discovered that it is such a big green button, that if I press the bottom half of it, that also works in turning the loudspeaker on..and off. Many thanks for taking the trouble to answer my little question!

0 Ratings
alisonfletch
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, thank you. That has worked. Also pressing bottom half of green button seems to work on my phone (whatever type it is)!

Appreciate your help.

0 Ratings
alisonfletch
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
OK thank you, I will take a look.
0 Ratings