Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feedthegoat11
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Miss selling complaint

Can anyone assit.

we moved house 2 months ago and when we advised BT we were told that once moved in the line would be activated and switched over (for a fee).

once moved we spoke to advisor after advisor and noted that each person had 'sold' us a new package which mounted up a number of accounts. This has lef to all types of issues and we are left without a line, without anyone being able to assist and more importantly we do not have an active phone line. 

We try and complain but for the last 2 months we are sent text to say the issue is resolved the. When we chase we are told it is not resolved. Does anyone know where i can speak with someone to assit.

we have a number of complain references as when we had 4 or 5 accounts each person logged the matter under a different account?????

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Miss selling complaint

Hi @Feedthegoat11,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties with this. You can speak with one of my team for help.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Feedthegoat11
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

DanielS

when i click on your user name there is nothing there except 'user profile'

Any more guidance?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Feedthegoat11 Sorry about that. I've enabled the link for you on my profile please complete the the form by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings