cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Missing Digital landline

Hi

I've recently moved from Virgin to BT but have had real problems with the install and customer services or lack of it. After many hours online and mobile fibre2 is now up and running and all seems to be worth the switch. Unfortunately my latest issue is with the landline which should have accompanied the broadband but does not seem to exist. Even though I have (eventually after a mix up) received a digital handset and a BT directory my BT app tells me that there is no number or line attached to my account even though I have an email confirming both number and landline. Unfortunately live chat can only deal with line faults and I've given up with customer service numbers at any time of the day.

Don't suppose anyone on this forum has any ideas apart from going back to tin cans and a very long piece of string sigh.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing Digital landline

Are you getting digital voice as normally only for FTTP installs.  If you go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 into browser can you then see your phone number and if so is it blue/purple or greyed out

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing Digital landline

Hi Thanks for the reply.

The info shows Fibre Broadband (VDSL) and I can't see any info showing landline or number.

Am I missing something.

0 Ratings