cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clairejordansw
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Moving house nightmare

We applied to move our number from sky back to BT so we could take it with us when
We moved house.were informed it would take 2 weeks.the day came and went with no number,line or broadband.finally figured out what had happened...the number had been taken over by BT but at the old address. Finally the day has come where we are supposed to have a line and broadband but nothing yet. This was first requested on 15th October.i run a business from home and are having an absolutely nightmare with no phoneline or internet.....can anyone help please????xx
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Moving house nightmare

This is a customer to customer forum. Your post does not go directly to BT.

Have you tried contacting BT to ask what has happened to your order for the new line etc? Is it a business line and broadband you requested?

Try this number 0800 100 400

0 Ratings
Clairejordansw
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

I thought there were Bt moderators on this forum? I've spent a small fortune ringing the 0800 number off my mobile already unfortunately. The chat doesn't work off my 3G.....just a home line and broadband requested....I feel like I'm
Living in a cave in the Jurassic era!!!!!completely cut off from the modern world!!!!! Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

You are correct about the moderators but they do not normally become involved until all other avenues have been exhausted.

However when a moderator reads this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Clairejordansw
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Here's hoping!!!!thanks for the input...this is a last resort,I've exhausted all other options!!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi Clairejordansw,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the all the problems you're having.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.  We'll help sort everything out from here.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Clairejordansw
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thank you Robbie I've sent an email x
0 Ratings