Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

My address is not in the Openreach database

Hello

I need some help, which is why I have joined the BT community.

I have had a BT landline for 14 years. I have recently started to shop around for broadband deals as I want to move away from my current provider, but my address doesn't appear on the database of addresses when I request a quote. How do I get a correct address on the Openreach database?

Many thanks for your help!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: My address is not in the Openreach database

You need to get your current provider to raise and ORDI request with openreach to get address changed before you can move to a new ISPis your address correct on the Royal Mail database as that is first check

there is nothing the forum can do to help as you are not a BT customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Dear imjolly

Many thanks for your response. What do I do if my current ISP is not responsive to raising an ORDI?

Royal Mail does have the correct address for me

Many thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

There is no reason they should refuse to get your address corrected   There must be a user forum just like this where I and sure problem has been raised before

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Dear imjolly

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Hope you have a good weekend.

Take care

0 Ratings